Tandra
Things i have done today...

1. Went to the town before 8:00AM. Yeah, i know, nothing major but tis not a major selling point for me to be in the town b4 8am especially when everyone can see me rubbing the sleep from me eyes...with that expression in their eyes that clearly says "Gundi wake up! We have to do this everyday, same as u..so step to it!!"

Guys tis not my fault i can wake up whenever i do, dont hate!!

2. Went town viewing. Now u myt ask what new thing i could be discovering in Muna "K" but u would be suprised. OK, technically i went to Ebbs and back so that doesnt really qualify as town viewing,does it?

Anyhu, i got a bit bent outa shape. I sometimes think i shd write a letter to the president like ivan only i dont know if it would actually get to him or if i would be articulate enough to get my main point across.

Maybe im venting abt the wrong person, although i figure since he is the biggest wig, i should go right to the top.

My beef? They are working on the EBB "highway". I mean, come on!! There's nothing wrong with that road...infact the queen wont so much as step but noooo we are directing resources to resurface the road.. when Jinja road roundabt is killing us! Does anyone know what happened to that project? it like died..

PS. shd u own a driving school or be teaching someone the art, i guarantee that person will have loooots of practice around that point. Good stuff...like Collin McCree demystified...lol

3. I looked for keys like a problem! Apparently my in-laws keep on misplacing their keys. Think i shd donate one of my many key holders and have done with that!!

4.Almost set up and attended a blind date (is that possible, know u get me point)), then i thot better of it, i mean if i do it this week, what will i do next week? u gots to look to the future,lol

5.Made it as a firstie!!! YAY

Hmmmmmm...not a lot when u summerise it like that...
4 Responses
  1. Savage Says:

    firsties suckers!!!


  2. Savage Says:

    How do you go from talking about your in-laws in one sentence to a blind date in another?

    What's you exact situation?


  3. Again, let them do Entebbe Road! Entebbe! Yay! Nothing else matters!

    But, it is also important to note that these things they are doing will out-live the CHOGM.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    man that round about annoys me coz however much i try to avoid it i end up there..