Tandra
I had the most akward night i have had in some time. Check it.. ((feel like im about to start rapping,lol)).

I am reading this book, "The Blue Nowhere" by Jeffery Deaver. its generally about this guy using the Internet to track down people and kill them, in short.
SO there i was minding my own business reading the book and decided twas time to go to sleep. BIG MISTAKE! Please i was now part of the story. i suffered for a long time,dodging killers and all and when i finally woke up and checked out the time, twas only 2.30am. I had been asleep for 2 hrs only!

Does that ever happen to you? U feel like u have been asleep for a long time, u wake up feeling tired and a very short time has passed? Now the other extreme is blinking and its morning already, i hate when that happens!!

As if dreaming that i was going to be killed wasnt bad enough, i then dreamt about snakes....a green slimmy one at that. In my dream, my sister was redecorating her room n she wanted to give it a nature based theme, hence the addition of a live snake! i actually shuddered, i kept thinking, wat if one day you come home and the thing has made a home in your bed?

After that i dont remember what happened...but i didnt rest that much, is my point.

Just remembered some story. When i was in school, they used to say that if u messed with a night dancer, they would make you dig a plot of land in the night, explaining why you would be tired in the morning..lol

Then on a totally unrelated note..who knows whatever happened to Julius-Julliet? The guy-chick, story broke more than 6 yrs ago. He/She went to Gayaza High School..eventually settled and chose to be Julius..ring a bell?? Anyone?
5 Responses
  1. Iwaya Says:

    I remember that Juliet/Julius story...yes, what happened?

    I hate it when I have dreams with snakes in them! i'm always either trying to kill one or it is killing me!


  2. It gets worse when the dreams are recurring ... so you dream the snake today, tomorrow, the next day ...

    Lose one's mind, one can.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Snakes i hate such dreams i usually wake up and say a prayer.


  4. Duksey Says:

    Scary girl,i cant imagine how you felt in the dream coz when you are dreaming its like real life.
    I go with bs,say a prayer after such a dream


  5. kissyfur Says:

    That was just a dream, that was just a dream, thats me in the corner, thats me in the spotlight. losing my religion.