Tandra
In my hay stalking days, i decided i was going to stalk this really cool guy, well at least i thought he was cool until i was given adescription of the guy.

D:well. i dont know him the way everyone does. the best thing i'd use to describe him, is awkward. no offense, of cos. he says the strangest things - out of the blue. he's The True Geek,in almost every way. Apparently he has an opinion and a brain, however, something's lost in the translation. I dont get him. and thats what i think i like about him. He's the one person i can label, Quirky. but i'm sure he means well, even when he offends and by offend, i dont mean he insults pple, he just sortof speaks his mind. there's a way some of us guys talk about u chicks. in a rather objectifying way. we'd never dream of talking about u like that in ur presence (or ur body parts for that matter). he has no block


Now i ask, why would i put myself through the trauma of handling someone with out a block? I tend to stay away from aggressive/really opinionated people possibly coz i dont want to deal with negative energy...lol...

Now thats a hoot! i think im the most negative person i know..wait! there's this guy i met..i actually understood people when they say u feel negative vibes, that guy was negative,sad, self depreciating...sad sad sad!

Why i shdnt actually have a problem with agressive/oppinionated people is coz of my field of expertise, Public relations, although i sometimes think i chose badly. I mean, i like to walk a way coz i think somepeople are just too opinionated and ignorant to boot!

Reminds me of this one exhibition i run where i almost fought with a white man! I guess he had a point but i was just so ticked off, he wanted to rain on my parade..i guess the way he wanted things done is what they do in the UK but this is UG, get over it!

In such situations u try not to take it personally but sometimes i feel like saying stuff like
"Do u think i dont know what im doing coz i didnt go to college in the UK? or coz im some "illetrate" backward Ugandan bent on being obstinate?? I didnt win this gig by being silly and ignorant, its actually my job!!"

Long story short, i told the guy to walk. He didnt in the end but i was so mad at him i didnt really care what he did.

Think i lost the story line somewhere...lol
4 Responses

  1. Elle B Says:

    Hi,its me. wanted to return the curtesy of u visiting my blog. Gracias. Like your writing too. I appreciate good grammar(don't mean to sound stuffy)


  2. Iwaya Says:

    excuse me, how does speaking one's mind openly result into one having negative vibes?


  3. Tandra Says:

    @ Nate, thank you, twas nice if i do say so my self.

    @elle b..dont worry u dont sound stuff..lol

    @iwaya...eh! the power of the tongue. There are people u want to talk to after ur first sentence, and those you cant wait to get away from!