Tandra
This morning me dad wakes me up with "T, i think the kettle was stolen!", yeah...no big,huh?

At awas, the kettle being stolen signifies the end of life as we know it..lol..okay, not true but tis a very bad bad thing. my 1st thought was "darn, hope they didnt steal the car lights, mirrors or radio as well!!!" these things of being African and parking under the sky...without the security of a agate i myt add and the deliberations of a questionable gardener...

Anyhu, turns out, one of the other housemates had placed the kettle in a secure place((behind a Tv)) so we waz all relived.

The bff amused me last evening.

D: i just dont get why ur still so shy around me. u cant look me in the eye. ur always blushing.
T: LMAO! first off, u dont even pay attention to me that much, so how wld u know?
D: heh. i know these things
T:ha!
D:just becuz i dont have an effect on women anymore dont mean i cant recognize the signs. In my day, just shooting someone a glance would cause a weakening of the knees, remember? i used to be on fire.

Now honestly, i dont think tis that im shy although interestingly enough i am at times,its more like i dont know what to do.Explaining abt me n BFF wld take like a whole other post so let me stop here.

im thinking of adopting a new style of writing...
8 Responses
  1. The 0ne Says:

    what's that? a firstie you say, why it certainly looks that way, but i need confirmation...Sav? Rev? Iwaya? Baz?


  2. Saadiq Says:

    bugger off Ivan..ur first firstie in a long time mate..guess who's been keepin score?..First off, i cant imagine life without a kettle..guess ur going to have to deal with sigiri's and the like but 45 mins just to heat a pot of water??no way lass..kati who is this bff?wat does bff mean?for me im lost..someone explain..and no dont change the writing style..


  3. kissyfur Says:

    T, meanwhile havent bumped into u in a while. I need the dirt on this BFF.i gather its not the quaterback. And this firsties thing truely getting outta hand.


  4. The 0ne Says:

    Fourthies!! yeah!!!


  5. Iwaya Says:

    correct me if i'm mistaken, but the kettle was recovered...what interests me is how it came to be hidden behind the tv for safe keeping? :0)


  6. Iwaya Says:

    ...which reminds me...I think I may have a clue about who BFF is...


  7. Duksey Says:

    hahahah,behind the tv,isnt the tv supposed to be more valuable.Infact is i was to steal,i cld take the tv so it had beta be hidden behind the kettle.

    bff???i also wana know...


  8. So the fief comes in, looks about. No kettle. Hell. Let's just make do with the bloody TV, even though we've already robbed hundreds.
    And the kettle falls.

    :o)