Tandra
Yeah, my title reads like an Ipod commercial, tres cool!!!

Been listening to these songs for about two days straight..dont know what it says about my mental state, but hey! These be my intepretations,ofcource

1.Nsanyuka Nawe- Blu*3. This song is just deep,Talks about blind faith!! i hear (bear in mind, rough translation).. some of the lines that jump out at me...

Everything i do i do to be with u... i know that my life starts with u, i see in u many things people dont see..(now rite there is a direct translation.lol...). I want to smile with you, to cry with you.

isnt it amazing how in the first stages in love, we see with our hearts? then right after that, u start "seeing" with ur eyes, nose, ears...those things can mess up "pure love". Suddenly it becomes an issue that he;s always broke, that she only has one set of presentable cloths.. eh! tite!!

2. Girl friend- Avril Lavigne. Now this one is special coz its my theme song of the moment, me and BFF's song, although he is in denial.

Line.
i know that u like me, no way no way,its not a secret. i could be your girlfriend

Now, talk about over confidence! The guy can assure u and then what?

3. Jesus take the wheel and Dont forget to remember me- Carrie Underwood. Now these, was wondering why Americans had gone crazy about this American idol finalist. As usual, with any country song,there's a story to follow...Gosh! u gots to pause whatever u r doing to follow, exhausting...

Didnt country folk ever hear MIMS "why am hot"..not a lot of magezi involved there..lol..
this is why im hot, this is why im hot. im hot coz ur not, im fly coz u aint..

4.When i see you-Fantasia. Now this one is just lovey dovey. i think tis interesting coz we have all been there. That stage when u dodge the guy u like, ducking under bushes..lol..sketching "your name" in ur book, Mrs..., saying u arent home when he calls..gosh!! good stuff!!

5. Like this- Kelly (Rowland) feat Eve. I just like the sound of this one. Gets me grovvin! Although i keep wondering where my gal Mitchelle b hidin. At times like this, i remember the crack about woddy in Dru Hill. i hear they were always asking Woddy when he was going to sing..lol. Same thing...kelly, Beyonce...Mitchelle MIA as usual. Think i shd like organise a ka tour of Africa (on her money ofcos) do some PR thing, get her recognition for work in the 3rd world...

6.This is my Now- Jordin Sparks. OKay, clearly im an American Idols person, need i say more?

7. Charlie, last name Wilson-charlie Wilson. I love this song. I heard it on Hit Selector one saturday and man, it did it for me. Talk about confidence.

Line
hey gal,how you doing? my name is Charlie, last name Wilson, i was wondering if i could take u out, show u a good time, invite u to my house.Here is my number, dont u forget it, my name is charlie,last name wilson

How many people actually walk up to u and tell u that? ooo, it gets better by the way,

Here is my number, my studio number, my manager's number, even my mama number, my pager number, my two way, u can email me...

this guy wasnt taking chances!! lol

Okay, there's more but these b the main ones. N yes, before u begin to wonder, i also listen to deep stuff like Enya and Yanni.. ((grins))

UR
((Unrelated Note-planning to make this abbreviation stick. 1st blogsphere...next the world..whaahhhaaaahhhaaa (evil laugh))

Hmm, noticed i talk about relationships a lot! So my agenda is to talk about serious things like...getting on google's must read blogs!!lol...

okay, now seriously, let me strategize..
7 Responses
  1. Savage Says:

    I am so loving kicking iwaya and Baz'z backsides in this firsties thingy.Ya'll be oba like you don't want to be first, then you want.
    Consistence sons.

    Ok may I recommend some joints;

    -"makes me wonder"-Maroon 5. Their newest. It's hot. It's off the 'fulampeni'(In lusoga we say fulampeni for frying pan.)

    -"ordinary love"- Paris Bennett. 2006 6th place Idol.

    -"Cupid chokehold"-Gym Class heroes.

    -"It's not over"-Daughtry.


  2. Right now, I am not playing anything, but ... I realise it is like only the Blu*3 jam that I know on that list ... :o(


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I Love Jesus take the wheel my favourite song nice play list


  4. Iwaya Says:

    Blu*3 song, song for conceiving listening to! :))


  5. Iwaya Says:

    I can't believe I just said that!


  6. Unknown Says:

    Yeah, this must be a point when you are seeing with your heart...do you think you can avoid the stage of seeing with eyes, ears, noses and whatever else there is... i was about to ask a question i wd have regretted asking u, so let me just forget it.
    Michelle munange has an album already, oba it is the first one that i still know about? Check it out, has cool, melodious, R'N'B beats.

    Her first solo is called Heart to Yours and was actually the biggest selling gospel album in 2002, her Do you know (2004) did not do as well making just number 3.

    Creflo.... I was not there...


  7. Tandra Says:

    @Nate...thanks...have added those ones to my list.

    @27th lol. dont worry, u prolly know "important" music

    @bs..thanks! Yep. that song be my inspiration as well, although im also rocking "Imagine me" -Kirk Franklin and "Try Me"-Tamar braxton

    @iwaya..i dont have to ask where ur minds at....

    @nevender, i was really relying on u for the Creflo update! Oh well, there's always next time, i suppose.