Tandra
So my cousin came home to officially introduce her boi... sorry fiance. He seems a nice enough chap.

After numerous hours (read 2) of chatting and getting to know each other, my mother felt twas time to ask a very pertinent qn.... So where did you meet???

Cousin giggles and goes on to explain that they met at an ATM and he was ahead of her in the line. He gave up his spot for her (((nanti ladies first))) and she really wasnt impressed at that time. Here she diverted, telling us how long the story was blah blah and it was getting late blah blah.

So we saw them off.... as we were walking back into the house my mother turns to me and says..
"Kati T, you had better also start hanging out at ATMs"
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    T my love, what is this i hear about you and ATM's? Whatever those be?


  2. KK Says:

    ATMs... no way; you r doing just fine hanging out at my blog;)


  3. But not Crane Bank ATMs.

    You'll be stuck with people like me, unless you avoid them Commie banks. Insist on high-end ones, okay? :o)


  4. the antipop Says:

    listen to your mother tandra.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    hahahahahaha... my goodness, you have so made my morning... lol, wabula your mom.

    lol... 27th, crane bank is a commie bank?


  6. Tamzel Says:

    It’s one of those questions I dread my Mom asking. ‘So where did you meet?’ What would I say to her without scaring her out of her wits?