Tandra
Remember when i told u abt the "whoz the baby daddy" SMS... i got another one vvvvvvvvverrry recently. similar message...

chic, warrup?! i nid 2 scold u, how can U keep 4n me news of big achievements?! i hear U have left my league. Congs.. so how far? Sex of the baby? baby daddy... Details?"


first line a read i was like waaaaaaaaiiit.. do people know of some job i have that EVEN i dont know about?? (nanti wat other big achievement? )

Left our my league?? maybe... just maybe its a job.

how far?? sex of baby??? waaaaaaaaaaa????

i died laughing a second time. But people who pay more attention to my life than i do amuse me so. What is interesting is it seems to be emerging from my high school friends side. These are people i raaaaaaarely see so im wondering who started the rumour..

Maybe they saw me with little man and they decided he was mine and i was making my way happily to no. 2. No, that cant be it...that dude (little man) is tooo much of a lighty to be mine, unless ofcos i have some repressed liiiiiiiiiight gene in my family somewhere.

Someone suggested i shd just adopt a kiddie and have done!

***************************
In toooooootally unrelated new... i saw this dude's ride the other day. By the time im mentioning this, you should be able to tell that i have naught to talk about.

Yes.. i saw the dudes car... big deal? well apparently it IS! they way "celebs" act in uganda, you'd think they actually had a lot going on for them.

i mean, guy disorganized all of us coz he had to park in his designated spot (yeah, wat abt us?? huh??? huh?? wat?)) and ffe all we were concerned about was beating curfew! ((grins) guy all acting like a president, spinners and all...those lights that blind you like its plot!

Number plate said "Ghetto" so naturally we went into "tu beera mu ghetto"...

If u havent figured it out...im talking abt Bobi wine, Ghetto president person.

Im not even going to tell u what car it is.. i havent sunk that low in NO KB land....

***************
and then hoooooooooooorror of horrors. The police seem serious about this bus/taxi stops thing. I was innocently idling in Greenland Towers (kampala road) knowing i would cross the road, jump on to a taxi.. 10 minutes max be at centenary park then walk it up to hotel Africana.

( in an unrelated side note.. im yet to see this "beach" in the middle of the town... where exactly is it??? any one know... oba i have to wait for another Mirinda promotion, grow like 10 yrs younger, in order to enjoy the beach?")))

As i was saying... the jooooooooke was sooo on me! i walk out.. no taxi's... im like one will turn up so i begin the gentle trek.

I finally jumped into one at Shell.. opposite Rainbow arcade and i was able to do this coz the said taxi had stopped at the pump MBU to get fuel. I suspect thats the only way to get people to board these days... otherwise, trust me.. fitness Oyee!!!

Then i have laaaaaanded on this song... tis like... inspiring and stuff (p.s u need to be in some kind of zone to get it))

There's this girl I know So deep in love (in love)
Do almost anything To make him see she's the one
But he doesn't feel a girl like her
He's so, so wrapped up Cause the average girl
Will give him anything he wants

[Pre-Chorus]He's so caught up
He won't call her
He shows no love
So she decides

[Chorus]I changed my mind
I don't love you
I don't love you more
Don't waste my time

[Verse 2:]It's the funniest thing cause IKnow how I feel inside
But you never felt the same as I(never, never, never, ohh)
I miss him so muchI bet you don't even notice
And he don't even realiseCause he..

.[Pre-Chorus][ I Changed My Mind
He's so caught up
He won't call her
He shows no love
So she decides

[Chorus]I changed my mind
I don't love you
I don't love you more
Don't waste my time

[Bridge]I'm so over you
Got no more to give
I gave it all to you
And you couldn't handle itA
nd I don't careIf you come back to me on your knees
I just don't love you no more

[Chorus]I changed my mind
I don't love youI don't love you more
Don't waste my time

[Kanye]Stop
What you thinkin'
When you see me on the corner
And you see me hagin' out
Niggas on the block
Don't care what it's all about

[Kanye]And stop
What you thinkin'
When you see me comin through
And you see me with a nigga
On the corner til' 2
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Clearly this is random. waaaaaaaaaaay random.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    yikes. what do i comment on?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    no take at all...
    though, the one about that nice looking ride would've been ok...

    @bomseh
    true that!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    about the baby, baby's daddy could be white.... tell us, you know we will find out eventually... tell us!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    You, my dear, should apply for a job as a soap opera writer. You'd make a killing.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Ha ha ha hah a i will borrow you my child when it comes just for showing around.... Oh should we throw you a baby shower next Thursday?


  7. KK Says:

    Huh?
    Tune please....