Tandra
so munange, wasnt i there lounging innocently this morning when i got this sms....
  
"hey dear, how are u?all good i hope. kati news has it we have a loveli baby on the way...some not sharing? i have beef! so who'z baby daddy?"

Needless to say i fell off my bed laughing. 

First off since i dont have this number, i decided that the msg must have come to me in error. Second...man, who is spreading these rumors??????  They have about a 0.000000000000000001% chance of being true.

I didn't know how my day could be topped by that.... but waiiit... there's more.

The popo'z out to get me! i aint even tripping... i aint making it up... the real police, the fuzz, the coppers...those peeps!!!!

 Will tell u abt that one another day..... onto happier topics....

Friday night...im at home. My bro called me up to ask what was going on and im like... im at home. Dad and mum too... and he goes like..." Yeah, THEY are supposed to be there...y are u in on friday???"

well brother of mine, as  u can cleeeeeeearly see... i aint out! im here doing re runs of watever unfortunate thing PPTv comes up with in the hope that i will find something worth while that i can blog about soon. 

You know...today i was thinking...why did i start this blog??? ((almost a year ago by the by)).... im trying to remember what i said in answer to mr.B2b's qn... ((why try to remember when i can find the answer...silow gal!!!)) hmmmm....seems i cant find it...or maybe it wasnt basix who asked...ooo well doenst really matter.....

My answer... it was something new for me to do and at the time, there was sooo much drama going on, i haaaaaaaaad to be a part of it. 

More importantly as i have recently realized, i like to talk... (yes, no suprise there) what you might not know is i dont get to talk that much coz i spend most of the day by myself... so i cant exactly tell myself lame jokes, can i? 

I cant exactly hold baaaaaaad conversations with myself so by the time the evening gets here man, i wannna yap! Problem is, everyone else is on the low low from hard days and troubles and drama. I end up listening and commiserating instead......

SO my blog is a way for me to talk. Peeps say i blog a lot... yes i do... but im just getting whateverz going on out there... it neeeeeeds to get out!!

In other news... yesterday i was kinda picked on by some duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! And i mean, he looked good from far... ((grins))

okay, i need to confess that i have sight issues so if i snob u... its prolly coz i havent seen you so please jump in front of me and say hi... i will gladly grin back and yap...

So dude decides he knows me....yes this tends to happen to me, wonder why it isnt someone cool like....like... Navio (klearkut)..saw him today, dude is tall.... he would not  see me.. 
or like  Menshan (u know Peter miles n Menshan ) ... some of you wldnt know who Menshan was if i did not associate him with Peter  Miles

have i ever told u that my heart bleeds for  sidekicks? poor Menshan never gets recognized, cant do nothing without Peter... or maybe he can...some day. 

OOO yes.. dude who decided he knew me..said hi...sat down with the babe he was with..... said bye when i was leaving. It  was all really groovy but i happened to realize dude is prolly younger than me... sigh.. sigh...weep weep.

O well... another one bites the dust...

whatcha up to????
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I am listening to you.

    Do we have any lawyers in the house? Meanwhile dear do not pick up soap in the shower. Ama that only applies to dudes prisons?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    lol... the intelligensia, pick up soap in prison

    tandra, we are listening.... oooh, and yes, who is the baby's daddy?


  3. I'd know Menshan, alone. I know my homeboys real good. :o)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Am listening, babe. Forgive me for all the nights I never wrote you back.


  5. Cheri Says:

    Lol...a 0.0000000...1% chance?

    What is the meaning of this?? (forgive me abeg, I work with Nigerians.)

    Oh, and Navio is COOL!!!

    Maurice Kirya too. Yeah, lemme re-ignite the flame of that obsession with dood.


  6. KK Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. KK Says:

    well munange! so we are expecting.. huh? Boy or girl? I'd love me a baby girl... you know, to remind me of you and all. But on the other hand...a boy is not a bad idea, I do need someone to pass my wild oat sowing ways to.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I missed the text.

    Dear, i thought we were taking...precautions. Cheri, now you, my reputation precedes me.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Hmmn
    Yep T, t'was i who asked...

    Nice.. Post too
    We are listening!
    ok, at least i am!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Eeeh for me i know you are expecting Tihihihihihi


  11. Tamzel Says:

    To think that you were a baby just the other day. I remember it like yesterday. I feel really old.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    okay, what did you do? why the police after you?